2018 Prospect: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Flips Back to TAMU

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: **** DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Commits to Bama ****

Even with pre-conceived notions of the Tide I can not see where any of these recruits were not Blown Away. We just need to get him signed and qualified. We need some 5 star corners as well.
I think everyone of the them were blown away. Most of them have spots and some will choose elsewhere for some crazy reason. I'm with you on getting a couple of 5* corners. This class is going to close incredibly strong and I would not give up on getting to #3.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I think everyone of the them were blown away. Most of them have spots and some will choose elsewhere for some crazy reason. I'm with you on getting a couple of 5* corners. This class is going to close incredibly strong and I would not give up on getting to #3.
I think we`ve recruited well enough since CNS has been here to where we can recruit by positional need instead of having to stock up anywhere and everywhere we can. JMO. While it`s certainly great to be #1 at anything, I`m more concerned with our needs. We`re almost there in the D backfield. On the D line (inside ) we just need at least one of Barmore and Brown to qualify unless a surprise drops out of the sky.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I think we`ve recruited well enough since CNS has been here to where we can recruit by positional need instead of having to stock up anywhere and everywhere we can. JMO. While it`s certainly great to be #1 at anything, I`m more concerned with our needs. We`re almost there in the D backfield. On the D line (inside ) we just need at least one of Barmore and Brown to qualify unless a surprise drops out of the sky.
I am waiting for Michael Thompson to parachute in for a visit to bolster our DL class anytime...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Brown's mom tells BOL Tosh will be in town to see him on Friday before Brown heads to College Station for an unofficial visit.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Brown's mom tells BOL Tosh will be in town to see him on Friday before Brown heads to College Station for an unofficial visit.
Love this strategy. Tosh and Coach Saban did the same thing with Terrell Lewis. They met him at the airport when he was leaving for his OV to OSU and we all know that one ended very well.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

Love this strategy. Tosh and Coach Saban did the same thing with Terrell Lewis. They met him at the airport when he was leaving for his OV to OSU and we all know that one ended very well.
If I remember correctly it was on his trip to ole miss.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Well, seems Brown went to TAMU this weekend and Tosh saw him yesterday before the trip. Let us hope that the effort we put in will keep in on board to sign with us on Wednesday.

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN

Well, seems Brown went to TAMU this weekend and Tosh saw him yesterday before the trip. Let us hope that the effort we put in will keep in on board to sign with us on Wednesday.
I did see that Waddle didn't end up making the trip. That's certainly good news.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

I did see that Waddle didn't end up making the trip. That's certainly good news.
Jimbo wanted him badly but Tua likely helped seal the deal with his performance. Brown's mom wants him to stay closer and he wants to go to bama. We will see how this ends up soon.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Jimbo wanted him badly but Tua likely helped seal the deal with his performance. Brown's mom wants him to stay closer and he wants to go to bama. We will see how this ends up soon.
Ouch!! Then, bye bye Brown...really hate that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.