2018 Prospect: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Flips Back to TAMU

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: **** DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Commits to Bama ****

Yep, that one would really hurt IMO. Barmore needs to qualify or the inside D line`s a bust this cycle. Not counting on the kid from Katy, TX I suppose (?).
brown has more work to do than Barmore. neither are impossible.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

brown has more work to do than Barmore. neither are impossible.
that's the word on Brown. I didn't have much confidence in keeping Brown even after de committed from Texas AM and then committed to Bama.
the red flag went up when he didn't want to sign on the early signing period despite Saban and staff encouraging him to do so. Brown basically wanted to keep his option open and we all know why, he's very torn between Bama staying close to momma.
the grade issues are a big concerned as well. even if he decided to roll with the Tide, he may not even make it to TTown.
eventually making his whole recruitment process a moot point.

Bamaglory

1st Team
Dec 8, 2005

So if the coaches knew this was coming, who is his replacement?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Well, I hope he likes the 12th man, Revelie, the Corp, the bon fire and all their traditions...because that will be the extent of his A&M experience.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Well, I hope he likes the 12th man, Revelie, the Corp, the bon fire and all their traditions...because that will be the extent of his A&M experience.
That and the fact he will be playing for the most overrated head coach in the country. aTm will regret their little jimbo experiment.

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004

They didn't know brown was flipping, this one was a surprise. Brown told reporters and the staff he was all Bama until last night
This is infuriating to me!!! Don't just deceive the team ...just wrong! So much I hate about this whole recruiting process! i wish the athletes were not allowed to even give verbals as so many change and decommit! Drives me crazy!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

This is infuriating to me!!! Don't just deceive the team ...just wrong! So much I hate about this whole recruiting process! i wish the athletes were not allowed to even give verbals as so many change and decommit! Drives me crazy!
Let's not act like it's only the players. Schools do their fair share of telling a player what he wants to hear.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

that's the word on Brown. I didn't have much confidence in keeping Brown even after de committed from Texas AM and then committed to Bama.
the red flag went up when he didn't want to sign on the early signing period despite Saban and staff encouraging him to do so. Brown basically wanted to keep his option open and we all know why, he's very torn between Bama staying close to momma.
the grade issues are a big concerned as well. even if he decided to roll with the Tide, he may not even make it to TTown.
eventually making his whole recruitment process a moot point.
Yep, it`s always been up in the air as to whether or not he makes it to campus, any campus.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.