2018 Prospect: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Flips Back to TAMU

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: DT Bobby Brown Commits to TAMU

I saw on BOL where Coach Saban and Tosh had an in-home visit with Brown. The article was premium and had some comments from his mom. RTR91 can you enlighten us. Would love to flip him and think with Sumlin gone it is a possibility.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I saw on BOL where Coach Saban and Tosh had an in-home visit with Brown. The article was premium and had some comments from his mom. RTR91 can you enlighten us. Would love to flip him and think with Sumlin gone it is a possibility.
Nothing much from the article other than he really prefers to be called Tre. His mom seems to really like Saban. She did say one reason for the TAMU commitment was being close to home but she doesn't care where he goes because she can travel.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

He'd play immediately seeing as we are out of nose tackles next year.
Yep, and the stars are all assigned except for what the kid wants to do. In the end, it will be whether or not we wants to trek far from home and some just don't want to. I really hope he comes as we certainly need him though would argue he needs us just as badly.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Yep, and the stars are all assigned except for what the kid wants to do. In the end, it will be whether or not we wants to trek far from home and some just don't want to. I really hope he comes as we certainly need him though would argue he needs us just as badly.
I guess our collective fingers are crossed on this one. Seems like I read where his mom likes CNS (?). If true, can`t hurt. Wonder what she, and he, think of Jimbo?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Tosh had an in-home visit with Tre last night. Bama's clearly still working to flip him since Sumlin is gone.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Tosh had an in-home visit with Tre last night. Bama's clearly still working to flip him since Sumlin is gone.
Considering our need on the interior D line, I can`t see us giving up on anybody of quality until they actually sign with another school.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: DT Bobby "Tre" Brown Commits to TAMU

He backed off his TAMU commitment tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.