Need guidance on buying tickets

Big A Need guidance on buying tickets

Hi Bama fans,

I am in need of some Bama tickets for Ole Miss or Arkansas. I want to take my dad and brother next season. I didn't know the best way to find/buy tickets. Stubhub and Seat Geeks seems to be high as usual. I have never been to a home game so in desperate need for my aging dad. Any info will help!

Thanks Y'all!
    RTR!!
    -Micah

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Need guidance on buying tickets

Not sure wat stubhub says now but id bet the price will be lower once the season starts. And even lower if those opponents suck at the time

FB|BB Moderator

Unless it's a generational game -- think 2011 LSU in Tuscaloosa -- I've rarely seen a broker site be better than buying outside the stadium. Chances of either Arky or OM rising to that level in 2017 are about nil. So I'd go with buying outside the stadium.

If showing up without tickets is just too much discomfort, wait as long as you can. Prices tend to drop as game day approaches.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    Unless it's a generational game -- think 2011 LSU in Tuscaloosa -- I've rarely seen a broker site be better than buying outside the stadium. Chances of either Arky or OM rising to that level in 2017 are about nil. So I'd go with buying outside the stadium.

If showing up without tickets is just too much discomfort, wait as long as you can. Prices tend to drop as game day approaches.
    I agree with him. I live in Texas. Been to many games over the last 8 years and never paid more than face value purchasing at the stadium. Arkansas or Ole Miss game you should be able to get a ticket outside the stadium. HOWEVER, with 3 people it will be harder to find together. Odd numbers are harder groups to find. Also, I suggest going to the west side of the stadium. The boosters there are not looking to make money. In general, they just want to recover the cost of an unused ticket. That and the sun won't be in your face lol.

FB|BB Moderator

Agree on west side of stadium.

East side, especially east side upper deck, can be brutal for an 11:00 or 2:30 game.

For an elderly person, that could be a material consideration.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

If you have to go online then Vivid seats and seat geek are probably the best.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar

..... or you might try Ticket Swap on this site which may alleviate any anxiety about arriving at the stadium without tickets.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag