Need guidance on buying tickets

mmills7

Jun 8, 2017
Hi Bama fans,

I am in need of some Bama tickets for Ole Miss or Arkansas. I want to take my dad and brother next season. I didn't know the best way to find/buy tickets. Stubhub and Seat Geeks seems to be high as usual. I have never been to a home game so in desperate need for my aging dad. Any info will help!

Thanks Y'all!
RTR!!
-Micah:BigA:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Unless it's a generational game -- think 2011 LSU in Tuscaloosa -- I've rarely seen a broker site be better than buying outside the stadium. Chances of either Arky or OM rising to that level in 2017 are about nil. So I'd go with buying outside the stadium.

If showing up without tickets is just too much discomfort, wait as long as you can. Prices tend to drop as game day approaches.

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
Unless it's a generational game -- think 2011 LSU in Tuscaloosa -- I've rarely seen a broker site be better than buying outside the stadium. Chances of either Arky or OM rising to that level in 2017 are about nil. So I'd go with buying outside the stadium.

If showing up without tickets is just too much discomfort, wait as long as you can. Prices tend to drop as game day approaches.
I agree with him. I live in Texas. Been to many games over the last 8 years and never paid more than face value purchasing at the stadium. Arkansas or Ole Miss game you should be able to get a ticket outside the stadium. HOWEVER, with 3 people it will be harder to find together. Odd numbers are harder groups to find. Also, I suggest going to the west side of the stadium. The boosters there are not looking to make money. In general, they just want to recover the cost of an unused ticket. That and the sun won't be in your face lol.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Agree on west side of stadium.

East side, especially east side upper deck, can be brutal for an 11:00 or 2:30 game.

For an elderly person, that could be a material consideration.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.