Donta, HaHa, Coop, Landon, and Julio Make 'NFL Top 100" List

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Landon Collins gets a TON of love by being voted #28 overall on the NFL Top 100 players show. Check the video to see our dude in action and hear what his peers have to say.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Re: Landon Collins #28 on 'NFL Top 100"!

That's an incredible feat by that young man! He's fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

He deserves it. He was a terror for the Giants this season. Should have been a first rounder and I still wish the Redskins had drafted him. He wanted to play for us too...:mad2:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I gotta say I didn't expect Landon Collins to be the elite player he's becoming early in his career. He's really taken to his team's defense and improved some of his deficiencies in pass coverage.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Julio will be way up there too.
I think Julio will be in the top 5, definitely top 10. Here are the Bama players in the Top 100. I can't think of anyone else besides Julio that will be in the top 20.

#94 Donta Hightower
#77 HaHa Clinton Dix
#53 Amari Cooper
#28 Landon Collins
???? Julio Jones

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

I think Julio will be in the top 5, definitely top 10. Here are the Bama players in the Top 100. I can't think of anyone else besides Julio that will be in the top 20.

#94 Donta Hightower
#77 HaHa Clinton Dix
#53 Amari Cooper
#28 Landon Collins
???? Julio Jones
I agree. For sure Top 10. Dude's a difference maker.
Also Donta Hightower is and has always been too high on this list. Guy is a Top 30 player in my book. I agree with the spots for HaHa, Amari and Landon. Amari will round into a top 20 talent, he just needs to develop some consistency down the stretch of the season and there have been times when really great single coverage corners have shut him out. When he starts becoming a guy like Julio who DEMANDS double coverage or bracketing then he will get the bump.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

#94 Donta Hightower
#77 HaHa Clinton Dix
#53 Amari Cooper
#28 Landon Collins
???? Julio Jones
I have to imagine Julio will be the #1 WR on the list. I really hope he can have fewer health issues from here on out. He is a really special player who has the talent to be the GOAT WR honestly. Randy Moss is the only guy I can think of who had a comparable combination of physical tools and route running ability. Obviously, Julio is a way better teammate the Randy though.

I'm curious who could jump into this list next year. I would think the best chances are Dareus and Lacy. I would probably say the only rookies with a legitimate shot are Allen, Williams and OJ.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I'm not surprised because he has been one of the absolute best defensive players "The Process" has produced..

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I have to imagine Julio will be the #1 WR on the list. I really hope he can have fewer health issues from here on out. He is a really special player who has the talent to be the GOAT WR honestly. Randy Moss is the only guy I can think of who had a comparable combination of physical tools and route running ability. Obviously, Julio is a way better teammate the Randy though.

I'm curious who could jump into this list next year. I would think the best chances are Dareus and Lacy. I would probably say the only rookies with a legitimate shot are Allen, Williams and OJ.
Megatron is way up there also.

Dareus has been on the list the last several years and he may have a chance at top 20 but he may have been left out this year with some of his off-field issues. CJ Mosley was on the list last year and he has the potential to get there again.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Megatron is way up there also.

Dareus has been on the list the last several years and he may have a chance at top 20 but he may have been left out this year with some of his off-field issues. CJ Mosley was on the list last year and he has the potential to get there again.
Yea, I meant to put CJ on the list too but somehow forgot.

Dareus also went from a system that was perfect for him to one that wasn't. Spags got the best out of him. But, they have a new staff this year so hopefully he can get back in peak form. That's why I think he has a good shot to be on the list again.

I thought about Megatron but I don't feel like he was as good as a route runner. He is the freakiest player to ever play the WR position and will go down as top 10 all time I'm sure. So, maybe I should have included him.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I think Julio is the best chance since TO to chase Jerry's records.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

NFL finished the list last night. Julio came in at #3. Link
He deserves it. This is essentially like being ranked #1 since QB and pass rusher are so highly valued in today's NFL its unlikely a WR would jump the best at those 2 positions.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I think Julio is the best chance since TO to chase Jerry's records.
Health is his biggest issue. If he can stay healthy I agree. Also, saw a cool PFF stat that said he has led the league in yards per route run in 3 of the last 4 years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.