Math Teacher Arrested for Having Sex with Three Students

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
This has been a huge problem in Alabama but it seems I don’t hear about it as much. Al.com essentially has a megathread on it with previous arrests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This has been a huge problem in Alabama but it seems I don’t hear about it as much. Al.com essentially has a megathread on it with previous arrests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It wasn't in my high school in Mobile. I can't think of one teacher I would have even considered attempting to bag back in the day. I wondering if we need to impose age limits for high school teachers like is being proposed for buying guns. I mean, if I didn't have any fresh 22 yr college grad nubs teaching me, my kids and their kids shouldn't have that access either. Just sayin'!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It wasn't in my high school in Mobile. I can't think of one teacher I would have even considered attempting to bag back in the day. I wondering if we need to impose age limits for high school teachers like is being proposed for buying guns. I mean, if I didn't have any fresh 22 yr college grad nubs teaching me, my kids and their kids shouldn't have that access either. Just sayin'!
I've spoken to this before, but the only one we had even remotely under 30 was gay, smoked Camels and was a PE teacher. She did have a coterie of teenage girls who followed her around, though. (Only much later did I learn the term "gay." We had another term.)

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I've spoken to this before, but the only one we had even remotely under 30 was gay, smoked Camels and was a PE teacher. She did have a coterie of teenage girls who followed her around, though. (Only much later did I learn the term "gay." We had another term.)
I think my 5th grade teacher was...She was butch. If anyone grew up in Mobile and went to John Will Elementary, you know who I'm talking about.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.