2018 Recruiting

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Thanks, seems like CAJ is looking for consistent and quality playmakers that can shot and make their own shot ... Bama basketball is continuing to get fun. Buckle up!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Intrigued at how many players Bama signs this class. We have two seniors (Armond and Riley). Sexton appears to be a sure-fire one and done guy.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Are we currently at 13? It seems we are at 12 which would add another spot.
By my count, we have two seniors (Riley and Armond), two juniors (AJ and Donta), four sophomores (Giddens, Dazon, Braxton, and Tevin Mack), and the five freshmen that just signed.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Intrigued at how many players Bama signs this class. We have two seniors (Armond and Riley). Sexton appears to be a sure-fire one and done guy.
i wouldn't be surprised if he plays two season though. Seems like he's the competitive type that he would want to win a NC. I know if the money comes a'calling that its hard to pass up but I won't be surprised if he stays a second season. But back to the subject, I think CAJ and staff will keep bringing in solid talent and the 18 class will be no exception.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I think we are at 13 now. It really depends on how many stay. Braxton may be ready and who's to say Sexton and Petty both aren't lottery picks in the draft next year. We'd need 5 guys to fill slots if that was the case.

I don't envy basketball coaches. It is a difficult process to develop team chemistry with new players coming in each year all expecting they will be the next Seth Curry or Lebron James. You need a mix of experience and talent, but putting that together is easier said than done. I think Coach Johnson has done a great job so far and I believe he will takes us to new heights.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.