12 yr old Mormon girl comes out as lesbian at church, has mic cut

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
My daughter recently turned 11 and has started to notice boys a little bit. At the same time, since Lily is very tall for her age (96th percentile) and has her mother's beautiful, slender features, she's starting to get noticed by boys several years older than her. Sigh. God help me.
Well, maybe in about 10 years, you can introduce her to my now 15 yr old. Just sayin'...At least we both like Bama, we're from the same general area and politically we're close, so there's already a few wins.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
My daughter recently turned 11 and has started to notice boys a little bit. At the same time, since Lily is very tall for her age (96th percentile) and has her mother's beautiful, slender features, she's starting to get noticed by boys several years older than her. Sigh. God help me.
"Her daddy didn't trust my intentions, so he turned his daddy's old .410"

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Well, maybe in about 10 years, you can introduce her to my now 15 yr old. Just sayin'...At least we both like Bama, we're from the same general area and politically we're close, so there's already a few wins.
How many goats are you offering?
When my wife and I got married we combined the traditions of Vietnam and the US. Traditionally, on the morning of the wedding, the groom and entourage arrive at the bride's parent's house with a long list of gifts (gold, jewelry, other valuables, and assorted foods, including a whole roasted pig). The gifts are accepted and the tea ceremony takes place. The bride's family then makes gifts to the groom's family of some of the things they just received.

I always joke that I bought my wife for Mardi Gras beads and a ham sandwich and got a partial refund on top of that.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I guess it is appropriate in a discussion of old TV stars that turned kids on, I saw an ad with a picture of Dawn Wells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.