Chandler Taylor Selected for HR Derby on July 1

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Just tried to search this on my DirecTv guide, anyone else showing a Boxing match at 8pm this Saturday? It shows up on Sunday at 3pm I think, but when you click info it says it came on 7/1/17. Just wondering if it's mine or is everyone else showing that too? I'd rather watch it live but this makes no sense.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just tried to search this on my DirecTv guide, anyone else showing a Boxing match at 8pm this Saturday? It shows up on Sunday at 3pm I think, but when you click info it says it came on 7/1/17. Just wondering if it's mine or is everyone else showing that too? I'd rather watch it live but this makes no sense.
Check ESPN2

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Thanks! My guide still shows "CFL Football, Winnipeg vs. Saskatchewan" at 8pm on the 1st, but I'll make sure to watch either way. Would love to see Chandler win this and at least help get our name out there a little more.

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
That was a lot more fun to watch last night than I expected. Chandler did awesome. The guy from Morehead was super impressive, as were the kids from Kentucky and Vandy.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Taylor put on a show last night! If you haven't watched I would advise to record it today at 3pm I think it is.

The one high off the scoreboard was simply amazing. Hitting the board twice and popping bulbs each time was just crazy!

And to think, this is someone the fool Goof tried to run off!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.