Officer stabbed at Michigan airport - assailant allegedly shouted "Allahu Akbar"

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Officer stabbed at Michigan airport - assailant allegedly shouted "Allahu Akbar"

The Detroit area has the largest concentration of ME people in the country. The last time we flew to Scandinavia, we listened to a Norwegian friend and his travel agent (I think he liked her looks) routed us through Detroit. I'd been through there before, but it's changed. There were five of us whites on the inbound plane. A gentleman had a health crisis and the attendants came down the aisle asking if anyone spoke Iranian. I told my wife there were people all around us speaking Iranian. Finally, the woman behind me admitted it and went back to the incident.

Funniest thing was at customs. We were running late and the same travel agent had only given us an hour to connect on an international flight - stupid. That we made the rescheduled flight was a fluke. Liz wanted to buy tulip bulbs at Schiphol. I tried to talk her out of it, saying it would delay us. She protested it had the seal and I gave in. In Detroit customs, there were two lines, with green footprints and blue. In the blue line, there were 300+ Middle Easterners. The green line was if you have vegetable matter to declare. We were alone in that line... :D

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.