McDonald's stock hits all time high as cashiers are replaced with kiosks

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Automation will eventually make most humans useless for labor. Considering that the right wing's answer to this inevitability is a strong police/prison state and one-degree-removed genocide, the coming century should be lit for those who like massive civil unrest and nation-state failure.
Did you really say "Considering the right wing's answer to this inevitability is a strong police state/prison state? Are you stoned? It's not a right or left issue, it's a elite/control issue. It doesn't matter if you are left or right. The elites want to control us. Politics is just one dividing factor to keep us at each other's throats while they continue to subdivide and conq......(this one is awake, he must be eliminated)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I can assure you that The Left does not want this control but The Left has scarce representation in the opposition party to the The Right in this country. I do agree with your assessment insofar that the Democratic National Party has done very little to stop our bad foreign policy (the myth of the Democrat Dove) or domestic authoritarianism (Clinton era means testing and judicial reforms).

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I can assure you that The Left does not want this control but The Left has scarce representation in the opposition party to the The Right in this country. I do agree with your assessment insofar that the Democratic National Party has done very little to stop our bad foreign policy (the myth of the Democrat Dove) or domestic authoritarianism (Clinton era means testing and judicial reforms).
LOL! I'll have what he's drinking.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.