Bernie and Jane Sanders, under FBI investigation for bank fraud, hire lawyers

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He's the only person left who challenges the third way liberals and conservatives...so no surprise, this is as much of a joke as the Trump-as-Ruski-Puppet stuff.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Weaponization of the legal system for political gain.
or they truly did something wrong. Hire investigators and get to the bottom if possible. If she broke the law, arrest her. If he used his office to pressure the bank to make the loan than he needs to step down. No one is above the law. If there is nothing, clear them

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
or they truly did something wrong. Hire investigators and get to the bottom if possible. If she broke the law, arrest her. If he used his office to pressure the bank to make the loan than he needs to step down. No one is above the law. If there is nothing, clear them
An investigation alone is enough to ruin someone...even if the allegations are technically not true. But then again, even truth can be a matter of perspective.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Oh I agree with all that but I'm skeptical of the intent when the legal system and politicians intersect.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Re: Bernie Sanders and wife being investigated for bank fraud

Bah!

Brady Toensing of Burlington, the man responsible for the claims filed to the U.S. attorney for Vermont, was a chairman for the Trump campaign in his state.
"I filed a request for an investigation in January 2016 and an investigation appears to have been started right away," he said in an email to CBS News. "It was started under President Obama, his Attorney General, and his U.S. Attorney, all of whom are Democrats."

The Russians are behind this!!:)

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Re: Bernie Sanders and wife being investigated for bank fraud

My question is; who did they buy the land from and how much over market value did the college pay?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.