Not one child is proficient in state tests in 6 Baltimore schools

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Man, that's pathetically sad that the kids can't even pass minimum basic standards tests. 5 high schools and one jr. high. 5 High schools...and these kids are about to graduate? How? No wonder Baltimore is decaying.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/projec...schools-no-students-proficient-in-state-tests
I think we will be able to see a direct correlation between the state of our nation and our children's education in the next 10 years. It's already pretty evident but with the higher education bubble it's about to become undeniable. Despite hosting some of the best universities on the planet most people are not being educated well starting from kindergarten and extending through college graduation. My university has basically turned into a diploma mill hell-bent on inhaling federal student aid. Never mind the students, congratulations on your 18th birthday, now sign here and we can register you for classes.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Maryland (and New Jersey by the way) is a state with one of the greatest tax burdens. Apparently all that tax money is being put to good use.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
They're giving out MBA's like candy at Halloween on the college level. I was a part of an interview panel to hire a Sr. Accountant. Before entering the interview the candidate had to complete a BASIC "Accounting 101" 10 problem test. Should have been a breeze for an accountant with any sort of experience. For someone with their MBA they should have been able to do it with their eyes closed.

We interviewed approximately 10 candidates. Four which had MBA's. ALL FOUR, literally ALL FOUR, failed the test. They were automatically eliminated from consideration. Granted, we went ahead with their interviews, like nothing was "wrong". But it was nothing more than a formality. I'm hearing more and more of this from my accounting management peers. My wife being an educator on the elementary level, she can attest to the watering down of the public educational system. So it's starting at the elementary level and working its way up.

Last edited:

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.