Gems on Netflix or Amazon Instant Video (Prime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I'm almost done with season 3 of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and am about 5 episodes into the first season of Yellowstone. Yellowstone seems like a cowboy version of The Godfather.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Lost in Space season 2 so far is excellent. I’m on Episode 5 and the character develop between the father and the adopted daughter is excellent.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
we just finished watching dolly parton's "heartstrings" (my wife's choice ;) ) . as expected it is sort of corny/hokey, but well done and was an easy watch. lots of good actors/actresses in the different episodes.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Don't know if any of you have watched the first season of Messiah (Netflix), but it is very good. The problem - I really have no idea where they are going with it. Great cast and story development. Not well received by any religious groups.

Reactions: Padreruf

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Don't know if any of you have watched the first season of Messiah (Netflix), but it is very good. The problem - I really have no idea where they are going with it. Great cast and story development. Not well received by any religious groups.
Which means I will probably like it and will watch it...thanks.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
season 6 of schitt's creek just started a couple of days ago. in the u.s., apparently you can stream it through pop tv, though i have never used that service. it will probably show up on netflix in a few months. netflix currently has seasons 1-5

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Looks like the Irishman got several Oscar nominations. None of us were consulted.
I watched it because of the people involved in the film and it took an effort to watch it all the way through. I generally watch this type of film a few times but doubt that I will watch this one again. I didn't hate it, but it was not worth the 3.5 hours invested.

Reactions: 92tide

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Looks like the Irishman got several Oscar nominations. None of us were consulted.
I've watched it twice...and found it long, repetitive and even boring...I posted on Tidefans while rewatching it. If you go listen to the FBI -- Retired Case File podcast by Jerri Williams you will have an eyeopening experience...much of this movie is make believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.