Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer - now out in paperback

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer (Paperback Version)
by Warren St. John

For those of you who held out on buying until the paperback was out, now you're in luck. This is a terrific read about following our beloved Crimson Tide by Warren St. John. Warren is a friend of mine and tells a great story.

Below is my review as the first reviewer of the original hardcover version on Amazon.com:

As a lifelong Alabama fan, I, too, have experienced the thrill of great victories and numerous championships and also suffered the agony of many recent defeats while living in far-away (from 'Bama) places, Also, as a publisher of a fan website (www.TideFans.com) devoted to the thousands of passionate fans that Warren St. John describes, I empathize with Warren St. John's outstanding depiction of what it is like to be a true fan of the Crimson Tide.

Rammer Jammer is a great read for not just Alabama fans, but for any true fans of any team where passion is displayed on a large scale. St. John's story of the picture he had taken with legendary Alabama coach, Paul "Bear" Bryant, is one that little boys our age in Alabama grew up dreaming about.

St. John's book should be required reading at tailgates across the nation.
Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer (Paperback Version)

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
for those who are interested, there are autographed copies available in the SupeStore in the Ferguson Center on campus.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Last edited:

ABamaManNTX

1st Team
Feb 6, 2005
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I read it a couple of years ago maybe three. In fact once I started reading I could not put it down until I finished reading it.

I wish that I had thought of doing what he did.

That awful looking RV looks so beautiful with Bryant-Denny in the background. He had some great experiences while meeting some good Roll Tide fans along the way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.