Tennessee beating us 15 - 5 in recruiting

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
i just wasted 5 minutes on that clickbait junk. If thats all they have to brag about maybe they should join the ACC.
I just got through reading it also. Now that I have stopped laughing and wiped the tears from my eyes, I am really glad Ten-r-C found the rusty nail they have been looking for this past decade to hang their coonskin caps on. I am so happy for them I could spit terbacky jooce.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Seems like we're going to have a really small class kinda like 2010 (if I remember correctly) because of the amount of true freshmen we took on in the prior two classes. We're just being highly selective and our targets are probably skewing towards "after the season" declarations.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Well they are finally having some success against us. They're killing us in 3-star recruiting, and celebrating it
Look on the bright side for Besmirch Jones' reputation - there's the Saban bounce that turns four stars to five for 'Bama, and now there's the Besmirch bobble that takes them from three stars down to 11/2. Ol' Besmirch will have UcheaT competing for the DIII recruiting national championship in no time!

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Recipe for a Butch Jones - tennessee vol recruiting sandwich...

On a cutting board, place one 5 star piece of bread
Top with (13) 3 star pieces of bread and cheese
Finish with one 4 star piece of bread

Slice in half, serve and celebrate your recruiting success

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Pitiful!

Their late season slide is a reminder of how hard it is to finish in this league. Seems like we did this alot under Mike Shula...Is Butch Jones UT's Mike Shula?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.