2018 Prospect: *** 4* DE Stephon Wynn SIGNS with Bama ***

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: *** 4* DE Stephon Wynn Commits to Bama ***

I thought I saw on Twitter where someone was comparing him to Jonathon Allen. If he's even close to JA we got us a good one!!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Awesome pick-up. Welcome and RTR Stephon.

His 247 profile is a little messed up. He is from SC but attends IMG in FLA. It says he is #23 in the state of SC but that should be #23 in the state of FLA.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

CONGRATS MR. WYNN! Thanks for choosing to Roll with the Tide. A great choice and a great place to get an education and a great football program!

Awesome pick-up. Welcome and RTR Stephon.

His 247 profile is a little messed up. He is from SC but attends IMG in FLA. It says he is #23 in the state of SC but that should be #23 in the state of FLA.
Thats Just how 247Sports does it for some reason. They did the same with Bo when he went to IMG ... he was still the number 2 ranked player in Alabama. I'm assuming they do it like that because legally their residency is still with their home state.
http://247sports.com/Player/Bo-Scarbrough-14987?Institution=23884

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

CONGRATS MR. WYNN! Thanks for choosing to Roll with the Tide. A great choice and a great place to get an education and a great football program!

Thats Just how 247Sports does it for some reason. They did the same with Bo when he went to IMG ... he was still the number 2 ranked player in Alabama. I'm assuming they do it like that because legally their residency is still with their home state.
http://247sports.com/Player/Bo-Scarbrough-14987?Institution=23884
Yea IMG is just a football factory. Most kids just go there for football season and then transfer back home afterwards unless they play other sports.

I can't remember if Bo came back to Tuscaloosa to graduate or not but most do that. Since he was done with football he didn't care if he was ineligible for other sports because he was done. I think that is why most are still classified in their state

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida

I'm loving it. I think we get a few more chips for the good guys over the next week or two. Roll Tide Mr. Wynn!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.