Latest Bama News 7/3/2017 Thru 7/16/2017

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Re: Latest Bama News 7/3/2017 Thru 7/9/2017

I tell you guys this only because I wanted every one to know why I haven't been posting. I went to the Dr. yesterday and told her my neck was hurting and my arm was too and it was extremely sensitive to touch. She told me other than my shoulder and head injuries et al I had a severe cervical contusion, with nerve damage, accounting for the arm pain and sensitivity, ironically she said it was typical of a football injury. the treatment is a round of steroids and she said mobic only taken once a day would be as effective as the 2000 to 2400 mg of ibuprofen I was taking. It did not work at all so after 1 sleep last night I started back on ibuprofen, started round 2 of the steroids, and am feeling better. I even did 15 mn on the treadmill @ 1% and 2.5 mph. I usually do 29 mn starting @3% and finishing @ 10 or 11 %. Take shower and post that's my daily routine. S today wasn't much and my wife wasn't happy about it. I have to call the Dr. tomorrow to get her permission as to how much I can do. So I'll post a few before I have to stop. Oh yes I did land on the sidewalk when I came to I was partially on the grass.

Last edited:

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

I tell you guys this only because I wanted every one to know why I haven't been posting. I went to the Dr. yesterday and told her my neck was hurting and my arm was too and it was extremely sensitive to touch. She told me other than my shoulder and head injuries et al I had a severe cervical contusion, with nerve damage, accounting for the arm pain and sensitivity, ironically she said it was typical of a football injury. the treatment is a round of steroids and she said mobic only taken once a day would be as effective as the 2000 to 2400 mg of ibuprofen I was taking. It did not work at all so after 1 sleep last night I started back on ibuprofen, started round 2 of the steroids, and am feeling better. I even did 15 mn on the treadmill @ 1% and 2.5 mph. I usually do 29 mn starting @3% and finishing @ 10 or 11 %. Take shower and post that's my daily routine. So today wasn't much and my wife wasn't happy about it. I have to call the Dr. tomorrow to get her permission as to how much I can do. So I'll post a few before I have to stop. Oh yes I did land on the sidewalk when I came to I was partially on the grass.

At SEC Media Days, Finebaum says Nick Saban is tired. Tired of what?-bamahammer

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

I tell you guys this only because I wanted every one to know why I haven't been posting. I went to the Dr. yesterday and told her my neck was hurting and my arm was too and it was extremely sensitive to touch. She told me other than my shoulder and head injuries et al I had a severe cervical contusion, with nerve damage, accounting for the arm pain and sensitivity, ironically she said it was typical of a football injury. the treatment is a round of steroids and she said mobic only taken once a day would be as effective as the 2000 to 2400 mg of ibuprofen I was taking. It did not work at all so after 1 sleep last night I started back on ibuprofen, started round 2 of the steroids, and am feeling better. I even did 15 mn on the treadmill @ 1% and 2.5 mph. I usually do 29 mn starting @3% and finishing @ 10 or 11 %. Take shower and post that's my daily routine. S today wasn't much and my wife wasn't happy about it. I have to call the Dr. tomorrow to get her permission as to how much I can do. So I'll post a few before I have to stop. Oh yes I did land on the sidewalk when I came to I was partially on the grass.
I think you might should take the wife's advice. You can't rush an injury like this. You don't need to worry about this thread or anything except to get yourself well. I'm praying for your recovery. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.