FYI - Auburn at UGA (2016) on SECCN now (7:30 PM CST)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Barn up 7-0 - I had forgotten about the incredible no-PI call that Auburn got away with in this game. Goodness!

Just good to see football, even bad football, at this point...

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Barn up 7-0 - I had forgotten about the incredible no-PI call that Auburn got away with in this game. Goodness!

Just good to see football, even bad football, at this point...
The wife and kids are watching GLOW on Netflix. I enjoyed the real show in the 80s far more than this dramedy.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Remember watching this with Auburn fans on an iPhone during a wedding reception. My pal's wife sent him a simple text - "Don't drink your sorrows away too much."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Wait just a second. Was this not the game Georgia won, off a Maurice Smith INT return for a TD no less, which locked up the West division for us? That's good football all the way around, folks.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Wait just a second. Was this not the game Georgia won, off a Maurice Smith INT return for a TD no less, which locked up the West division for us? That's good football all the way around, folks.
Yep.

I was at the MSU-Alabama game that morning. My bro and I stopped at a pizza place on McFarland on the way home, and the pick was about the time we got our food (following it on the I phone). Listened on radio and then my other bro - the news producer - called me and did play by play of the final two minutes while I was buying a 2015 national champions hat (by which I mean several) on clearance.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Yep.

I was at the MSU-Alabama game that morning. My bro and I stopped at a pizza place on McFarland on the way home, and the pick was about the time we got our food (following it on the I phone). Listened on radio and then my other bro - the news producer - called me and did play by play of the final two minutes while I was buying a 2015 national champions hat (by which I mean several) on clearance.
What pizza place, and they were selling National Championship hats there?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.