Link: Amelia Earhart May Have Survived Crash-Landing, Newly Discovered Photo Suggests

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Click

A newly discovered photograph suggests legendary aviator Amelia Earhart, who vanished 80 years ago on a round-the-world flight, survived a crash-landing in the Marshall Islands.

The photo, found in a long-forgotten file in the National Archives, shows a woman who resembles Earhart and a man who appears to be her navigator, Fred Noonan, on a dock. The discovery is featured in a new History channel special, "Amelia Earhart: The Lost Evidence," that airs Sunday.

Independent analysts told History the photo appears legitimate and undoctored. Shawn Henry, former executive assistant director for the FBI and an NBC News analyst, has studied the photo and feels confident it shows the famed pilot and her navigator.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Their last leg required them to find an island that is only 1100 acres after flying 2500 miles over open ocean. It's like making a hole in one on a par 4 at night. Possible, but highly unlikely. The island where the photo was taken is over 1000 miles from their destination, Howland Island. They ran out of gas and went in the drink. Why is the obvious answer so hard for some to believe?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I know for a fact that she was abducted by an alien culture and then discovered by a space ship crew in the delta quadrant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Their last leg required them to find an island that is only 1100 acres after flying 2500 miles over open ocean. It's like making a hole in one on a par 4 at night. Possible, but highly unlikely. The island where the photo was taken is over 1000 miles from their destination, Howland Island. They ran out of gas and went in the drink. Why is the obvious answer so hard for some to believe?
I agree. Personally I think she got sucked into the Bermuda Triangle during a typhoon.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
The photo that this whole story is based on was taken after 1940, not 1937.

LINK

Has to be aliens with their time warp doohicky thingamabob. How else can yo explain it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.