The World's Hottest Pepper Is Spicy Enough to Kill You

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i love me some hot stuff, but scotch bonnet/habanero is about as hot as i'll go. but even that is a stretch these days since i share the house with two lightweights

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Somewhere in Florida there is a guy who's thinking: "Hey, if I make a youtube video of me eating one of them...."

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
yeah, i've scalded the boys and also my eyes at different times.
If you wear contacts beware of handling any hot chilis. The oils can remain on the fingers even after a good soap and water washing. Then there is no way to safely remove the contacts at night.:eek2:

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Somewhere in Florida there is a guy who's thinking: "Hey, if I make a youtube video of me eating one of them...."

Speaking of Florida and hot.......................(I mean really hot)

(Yes, o/t diversion)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/car-explodes-propane-driver-rams-into-exgirlfriend-home-fort-pierce-florida/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=39445184

Some irate dude loads his car with propane tanks, and rams his ex-galpal's home.

Somewhere, Hank Hill is screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is not proper propane and propane accessory safety!"

(The good news is he won't get to repeat that mistake. Everyone else managed to get to safety.)

"That boy isn't right in the head."

So, what was that you were saying about Florida?

Hope Bazza doesn't read this!

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I remember a cooking show where they put on hazmat suits to work with ghost peppers.
Don't know about that one, but Food Network aired a couple of seasons of a show called Heat Seekers with Aaron Sanchez and Roger Mooking. It was always amusing to see them eat the most nuclear items on restaurant menus.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Don't know about that one, but Food Network aired a couple of seasons of a show called Heat Seekers with Aaron Sanchez and Roger Mooking. It was always amusing to see them eat the most nuclear items on restaurant menus.
Comedy Central could have aired the sounds coming from them in the restroom later.
I had a co-worker that likes hot stuff but got into something way hotter than he could handle. A couple hours later when it needed to exit, he said he was naked on the toilet sweating profusely. After being in there a while, his wife asked if he needed anything and he made some reference to a gay Frosty the Snowman to ease his pain.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.