crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I am sold on Arranda
I am not sold on Canada
I am sure as heck not sold on Ed orgeron as head coach
If Canada is only 50% better than Cam Cameron (not tough to do), that offense will be very dangerous.

I agree, Orgeron doesn't scare me one bit, but if he stays out of the way and lets Aranda and Canada do their jobs, L6U will be tough. They definitely have more upside than UF does, imo.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If Canada is only 50% better than Cam Cameron (not tough to do), that offense will be very dangerous.

I agree, Orgeron doesn't scare me one bit, but if he stays out of the way and lets Aranda and Canada do their jobs, L6U will be tough. They definitely have more upside than UF does, imo.
I see us and LSU as the teams in west. I think if Zaire doesn't pan out then Florida is not anywhere close to Atlanta by the end of October. I think UGA is the team to beat in the East.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

He was fantastic at Pitt last year. His offense was far more creative than anything Cam Cameron ever trotted out on the field.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Well, we actually scheduled Penn State for homecoming in 1990.........even though Vandy was available......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.