Link: Update Your Roster: Terrell Hall is Now Terrell Lewis

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Alabama sophomore linebacker [FONT=proxima_nova_ltsemibold]Terrell Hall[/FONT] has changed his last name.
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The 6-foot-5 outside linebacker is now Terrell Lewis, according to an Alabama spokesman. The change is reflected on his Twitter account. The Tuscaloosa News was first to report his decision to drop Hall and add Lewis before the 2017 season.
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]A reason behind the move, however, is currently unknown.[/FONT]

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This is going to flummox my Dad.....bigtime.

Will probably confuse me too honestly. Everytime I see "Lewis" it's going to take some processing power for a few seconds to figure out who it is....lol.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Well, I'm sure there's a good reason for it. I hope he has a monster year. He has impressed me so far.

And you can bet that Gary Danielson will mention the name change EVERY time that Terrell makes a play.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Well, I'm sure there's a good reason for it. I hope he has a monster year. He has impressed me so far.

And you can bet that Gary Danielson will mention the name change EVERY time that Terrell makes a play.
Good thing Vern retired or we would hear how Daryl Hall changed his name to Huey Lewis.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.