SEC Network Announces SEC Saturday Night Broadcast Crew

UAinAthens

Scout Team
Jul 5, 2001
gmail.com
The Cube Show is one of our morning shows up here. I don't listen often. When he's breaking down football, he's not terrible. He is knowledgeable, and his analysis isn't bad. However, the bulk of the show is around his and his co-host's personality. That part is like sitting at the lunch table with a bunch of Auburn recruits right before PE.

Needless to say, morning sports radio is not stellar up here right now, with this or the Tennessee homer out of Nashville being the two choices.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The Cube Show is one of our morning shows up here. I don't listen often. When he's breaking down football, he's not terrible. He is knowledgeable, and his analysis isn't bad. However, the bulk of the show is around his and his co-host's personality. That part is like sitting at the lunch table with a bunch of Auburn recruits right before PE.

Needless to say, morning sports radio is not stellar up here right now, with this or the Tennessee homer out of Nashville being the two choices.
Cole isn't bad on the sidelines. The other two are going to be horrible.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Well no more Mooseburger at least I outlived him. Tom Hart, seems that ESPN is really sucking red ink now, who is this guy I read his bio he really has never called college football, so Ill give the guy a chance. But as i tell my daughter you never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Didn't she leave for a job @ CNN shortly after the latest rounds of ESPN cuts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, she's smart. Kaylee didn't wait for ESPN. Admittedly she got her start in "hard journalism" instead of sport/entertainment journalism so she had a resume better served for getting out of ESPN than most.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Things could get ugly. SEC Network already had a reputation for long hours and low wages except at the very tip top. As ESPN's fortunes (literal and otherwise) continue to sink, they'll cut everywhere they can. I'll just mute it like I used to Verne and Gary.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The first SEC Network crew (Brent Musburger and Jesse Palmer) seemed like a way for ESPN to hide a weaker color guy and divisive play-by-play. This actually seems like a solid crew despite the fact I think Jordan Rodgers is just a younger pretty boy like Palmer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.