Mercedes-Benz Stadium "Fan First Menu Pricing" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation All-American PitMaster's Avatar

Re: Mercedes-Benz Stadium "Fan First Menu Pricing"

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Drink prices when you eat out have gotten ridiculous. I just get water now as a glass of tea will set you back $2.50 at least at some places.

And you order a drink before you even see a menu, so you don't know what it costs until you get the check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Restaurants are a tough business - and drinks are a high profit item for restaurants, movie theaters, convienence stores, etc. If the business is trying to make a FAIR profit, which is the purpose - then I fine with it. You always have the option for free water.

BUT I do not give The University the benefit of the doubt. I saw a case of Dasani for 5.99 at a local gas station - for UA to sell that case to fans for $120 is criminal in my estimation - especially for the hot early games.

2. Advertisement
    Football and Basketball Moderator

Ain't nothing criminal about making a profit. Unless of course you hate 'merika n freedumb
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Drink prices when you eat out have gotten ridiculous. I just get water now as a glass of tea will set you back $2.50 at least at some places.

And you order a drink before you even see a menu, so you don't know what it costs until you get the check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't ordered anything other than water in a restaurant in 15 years. The prices are too crazy. I typically go home and enjoy an after dinner beverage.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar

I wonder what the prices are like at the Titans Stadium in Nashville. I'm going to see Manchester City play football aka soccer there at the end of the month. As the game starts at 5pm CT I'll probably have a late lunch and not worry about concessions.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

BamaNation Second Team dvil doc's Avatar

Stadium concession prices are driven by local and state taxes. If the above price board will be the same on game day, and I doubt it will, the owner will take it in the shorts. I'm sure he has a reason to take a loss in this facet of the business.