Don't forget about BJ Emmons (Ok, You Can Now - He's Transferring)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: Don't forget about BJ Emmons

BREAKING: BJ Emmons has transferred from Alabama. Where he's enrolled is inside | seccountry.com/alabama/breaki…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate to see it...we are deep there, but we use a lot of runners and injuries happen.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Holy smokes Georgia Southern is getting them a program changer at tailback. A guy as good as him in Sun Belt...he may lead the NCAA in rushing one year if they feature him instead of platoon.
What? Emmons is going to JUCO, not Georgia Southern.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Something had to give with the running back depth. Good luck BJ.
Yup, I wish him luck! I view this as a positive b/c D. Harris and Bo likely leave after this season meaning Jacobs and Najee are ahead of him.

I look at this meaning Bo and Harris are 1 and 1A, Jacobs is 2 and Najee is 3. Therefore Bo sees about 12 carries, Harris about 12 carries, Jacobs about 10 and Najee about 6 in mop up. Can't wait to see a fresh Bo in the 4th Q. D's will have no chance.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Best of luck to the gentlemen, thank you for representing the University in a professional manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama
Yeah, I saw someone leaving and it may be more to come.
Yep, I'd be mildly surprised if we didn't lose at least one more, just too many good backs and only one football. That said, I hate to see Emmons go, tough runner and solid reciever,,, everything you need in a third down back and plenty good enough for other usage as well. I guess that means we'll see more of Jacobs in that situation.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.