BOLD Predictions Only Here

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Do we go 2-0 vs fsu?

Lancaster eh? Close to where the movie Witness with Harrison Ford was filmed
Actually we could lose the first, much like 2011 when we lost to LSU and them beat them for the NC. I don't know if a team ever lost its opening game and then still won the NC or not. Maybe one of you trivia buffs could let us know. If it was never done then that would be another bold prediction.

Yes, Lancaster Pa. Right in the middle of Amish country.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Actually we could lose the first, much like 2011 when we lost to LSU and them beat them for the NC. I don't know if a team ever lost its opening game and then still won the NC or not. Maybe one of you trivia buffs could let us know. If it was never done then that would be another bold prediction.

Bama lost the opening game to UGA in 1965 and won the NC.

Last edited:

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
LSU wins the SEC West (11-1,7-1) HTH Tie-Break and Georgia wins the East (9-3,6-2)
UGA then upsets LSU in the SECCG and knocks the SEC out of the playoff.
Alabama finishes (10-2,7-1) losing the Tie Break but gets an At-Large Major Bowl.

The Playoff Seeds are #1 Ohio State, #2 Florida State, #3 Oklahoma, #4 USCw
The NCG is #1 Ohio State vs #3 Oklahoma with Ohio State winning to give Urban NC #4.

The Heisman Finalists are JT Barrett, Deondre Francois, Lamar Jackson, Derrius Guice, and Baker Mayfield
Winner - JT Barrett

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
My prediction is that GrayTide will not watch any NFL games, this season.

"Hey, bub, you silly old coot. It is supposed to be bold prediction, not old prediction."

Oh, that is different. Never mind.

"Get your eyes checked, grandpa."

Won't help. Trust me! (Not in blue, for a reason.)

tidegrandpa

All-American

Bama 1965

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I'll give a bad bold scenario...Auburns OL Grad Transfers and big back attack, give them the best power run game in the league. With Alabama getting lighter and quicker they consume the clock in route to an upset win on the plains with much home cooking.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jalen struggles with intermediate range passing and Tua takes over the QB position by the 7th or 8th game, but becomes rattled from constant pressure sent by opposing teams.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, the question is not a bold prediction I BELIEVE will happen. Just a bold prediction. Whats so bold about 16-0 national title? I expect that.:)

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Tua is redshirted.

Our DL IS scared of LSU's running game

Verne comes out of retirement for the SEC championship and reminisces about Lou Saban

Danielson tries a "Nessler, I hardly know her" joke and is fired

The jet sweep actually works

Kiffin isn't a douche

Gus actually SHUTS UP!

The officials finally start penalizing HUNH teams correctly

Hugh Freeze admits he bought players

Jalen shows some type of emotion, good or bad

Auburn gets its own identity

Ronnie Harrison doesn't talk smack all game

FSU beats Bama twice

Our DBs turn their heads to find the ball

Dabo learns how onside kicks work

Bama gets a placekicker

None of these will happen but it's fun to believe...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.