BOLD Predictions Only Here

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
It is my prediction, did not intend to stir the pot. If you want just a bold prediction. CNS takes over for Bill Belichick who resigns after winning another SB. Alabama hires Bob Stoops.
Like him or not, he's a good coach and we could do a lot worse post-Saban.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I predict an opposing fanbase will start a rumor that Jarrett Stidham has a tail

Also, a new espn analyst will mention his 6 wins in a row over Alabama 1,784 times this season

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Now that I'm back from vacation...

Average 300 yards passing and 300 yards rushing...52 points per game....40 minutes top...all time records.

Defense averages giving up 50 yards rushing...125 yards passing...5 points per game.

We go 15-0...win everything easily...NCAA passes a new rule limiting CNS to 5 practices in the Spring and only 15 recruits per year.

AU trades places with Un of Missouri and still cannot win their division...CGM gets a life-time contract.

NY Yankees win the World Series...

Now I will wake up...

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
1. A player not named Ridley, Foster or Sims leads our team in receptions but Ridley or Foster still lead in yards

2. Idk if this counts as too bold but Minkah breaks the career record for Pick 6s

3. A conference gets 2 teams in the CFP for the first time

4. The Big 10 team that makes the playoff gets shut out AGAIN

EDIT: One more for fun, Rashaan Evans ends the season with 100 tackles and 10+ Sacks

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.