BOLD Predictions Only Here

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Curious as to who you think will knock them out. Or is it because you think Clemson will have 2-3 losses?
I just think the ACC is going to eat itself alive.

I think FSU beats Louisville, Clemson beats FSU, and Louisville beats Clemson. I think the Canes beat FSU, Clemson loses some weird game, and Louisville tanks. Clemson is basically winning a tie breaker to get in is my thought process.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I have never seen that play, but that Bulldog was down before the lateral. That's the kind of blown call that can destroy a team's motivation for the entire season.
For those old enough to have seen it live or on the tube, the passage of time doesn't erase the image of that knee on the ground. So blatant...

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I just think the ACC is going to eat itself alive.

I think FSU beats Louisville, Clemson beats FSU, and Louisville beats Clemson. I think the Canes beat FSU, Clemson loses some weird game, and Louisville tanks. Clemson is basically winning a tie breaker to get in is my thought process.
But the Big 12 will be even worse. Their last minute reworking of the schedule in order to have a CCG is a dumpster fire. Doubt if any B12 team has less than two losses. Those pansies are used to having two byes and now they have but one and all of them are in September with the exception of OSU and Baylor. They are off on 10/7 prior to their game on 10/14 which means they end the season with 7 straight conference games.

The rest of them have 8 or all 9 to end the season. Texas Tech bye is the second week, so they end the season with ELEVEN straight games! Six of them on the road!

And then the two left standing will have to play a CCG. Safe to say the winner of that will not be in the CFP.

http://cdn.fbschedules.com/helmets/2017-big-12-helmet-schedule.pdf

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
You like to stir the pot. Is this an actual prediction, or just flaming? Not that we're invincible and a 2 loss season wouldn't be "possible", just an odd post in IMO.
It is my prediction, did not intend to stir the pot. If you want just a bold prediction. CNS takes over for Bill Belichick who resigns after winning another SB. Alabama hires Bob Stoops.

Last edited:

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
I also predict the Barn will be so excited over their win vs Mercer that they will roll their trees with premium quality 4 ply toilet paper thereby keeping the trees from releasing oxygen and killing them by smothering them.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
Auburn will run the Notre Dame Box with snaps directly to Pettway exclusively against Bama.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Saban returns to his Midwest roots and decides to coach MSU again
If that happens, I can see the ol ball coach at OSU mysteriously retiring the same season ... only to be brought out of retirement and hired by the Barn the following season.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Bold prediction: I will start drinking AFTER each Bama game.

I honestly think this year will be special. I think we win BIG every game this year (atleast 2 TDs) including the SEC and National Championship games. I want to remember all of it!

RTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.