BOLD Predictions Only Here

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Ok, none of the namby-pamby "Bama wins it all, Jalen is All-American, etc" stuff here - step out on a limb

I will give 2

Arkansas beats auburn
Malik Willis starts at QB for auburn in the Bama game

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Ok, none of the namby-pamby "Bama wins it all, Jalen is All-American, etc" stuff here - step out on a limb

I will give 2

Arkansas beats auburn
Malik Willis starts at QB for auburn in the Bama game

very bold indeed. just curious, what are the circumstances that you are predicting which could cause this to happen? Injuries to both Peyton Manning and Sean White? I mean Jarett Stidham and Sean White. I get them confused. My bold prediction..

Vandy wins 8 games

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
very bold indeed. just curious, what are the circumstances that you are predicting which could cause this to happen? Injuries to both Peyton Manning and Sean White? I mean Jarett Stidham and Sean White. I get them confused. My bold prediction..

Vandy wins 8 games
The fraility of young Marino and Sean White - could White possibly transfer out as well? Stay tuned...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Ohio State wins the national championship with JT winning the Heisman.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Earle has to call someone down from the ledge if we struggle in a game we are supposed to dominate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
1. In the opening game Coach Saban falls victim to the new sideline rule and is assessed a 15yd. penalty for going onto the field to argue a call.

2. We see the first matchup of Saban vs. Smart in the SECCG as Alabama plays Georgia.

3. Our final opponent is the same as our first as we end up playing FSU for the National Championship.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
1. In the opening game Coach Saban falls victim to the new sideline rule and is assessed a 15yd. penalty for going onto the field to argue a call.

2. We see the first matchup of Saban vs. Smart in the SECCG as Alabama plays Georgia.

3. Our final opponent is the same as our first as we end up playing FSU for the National Championship.
Do we go 2-0 vs fsu?

Lancaster eh? Close to where the movie Witness with Harrison Ford was filmed

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.