Did CNS Troll the Barn? (leaves them out of SEC teams he respects)

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It only matters if they beat Bama. Drum up as much false bravado as they can because honestly their season hinges on a quarterback who has looked good against junior high defenses but has a tendency to get hurt against those junior high defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No, Saban respects every opponent. Anyone who sees anything else here just wants to see something else.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's such a good thing players and coaches are NOT (for the most part) like fans (no reflection on OP just so we're clear).

If all those guys did was take umbrage at every potential slight, they'd never do anything else.

Fan sees online something (and for some reason ALWAYS assumes the entire universe knows about it).
Fan gets angry, huffy, and puffy
Fan posts on Internet about how he (or she.....but only the rare drunk she) hopes team saw it to get motivated (because winning is apparently not
motivating enough for some people) and then pines on how "hopes we (euphemism for put them in their place)"
Players at Alabama too busy with the Process to worry about what some non-player thinks whether good or bad.
Players at all schools not named Miami too busy with studies and partying to worry, too

Roll Tide

(Not that I was any different in my younger days but it's not kept forever on the Internet what I might have thought in 1992)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It's such a good thing players and coaches are NOT (for the most part) like fans (no reflection on OP just so we're clear).

If all those guys did was take umbrage at every potential slight, they'd never do anything else.

Fan sees online something (and for some reason ALWAYS assumes the entire universe knows about it).
Fan gets angry, huffy, and puffy
Fan posts on Internet about how he (or she.....but only the rare drunk she) hopes team saw it to get motivated (because winning is apparently not
motivating enough for some people) and then pines on how "hopes we (euphemism for put them in their place)"
Players at Alabama too busy with the Process to worry about what some non-player thinks whether good or bad.
Players at all schools not named Miami too busy with studies and partying to worry, too

Roll Tide

(Not that I was any different in my younger days but it's not kept forever on the Internet what I might have thought in 1992)
No offense taken. :wink:

I might not have even noticed but some Barn fans on ITAT were making a big deal about it.

IDK, CNS rarely says anything that folks don't scrutinize (what else have we got to do between now and Sept?) but it's awful curious IMO that he leaves the Barn out and names every other West team.

I don't think he has ever liked Auburn and if 10 years in T-town hasn't sharpened that, nothing will.

But in the big picture, I agree, this is nothing. Just fan/media talk.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
No offense taken. :wink:

I might not have even noticed but some Barn fans on ITAT were making a big deal about it.

IDK, CNS rarely says anything that folks don't scrutinize (what else have we got to do between now and Sept?) but it's awful curious IMO that he leaves the Barn out and names every other West team.

I don't think he has ever liked Auburn and if 10 years in T-town hasn't sharpened that, nothing will.

But in the big picture, I agree, this is nothing. Just fan/media talk.

Nothing personal, I'm just starting to see a lot of these threads all over the net (not just here).

Yeah, I've looked at ITAT - same nonsense.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
It only matters if they beat Bama. Drum up as much false bravado as they can because honestly their season hinges on a quarterback who has looked good against junior high defenses but has a tendency to get hurt against those junior high defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is no Cam. He will not beat too many teams with this legs.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
No.He just forgot them during his presser.He brought them up as soon as he sat down with Dari,Finebaum and co.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
As far as trolling the barn, one can hope, right? But that's not in CNS's nature. He did say he was trying to the think of a team he DIDN'T have respect for.

If little brother is so sensitive about a perceived slight then let 'em crawl into the corner, go to fetal position, suck their thumb, pick their nose and incoherently mumble. They'll resurface again when their new "Next Cam Newton" completes his first TD pass. Then they'll be on their way to another "natty" and MooZahn will once again be a football genius.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.