Video of Brent Key Explaining a Jet Sweep Play - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Video of Brent Key Explaining a Jet Sweep Play

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    I think it was more of when he ran it near the goal line that drove people crazy, and when he did it and someone was out of sync.
    I always wanted to see Power Football when we got down close. Line it up and gut it out. Run the ball straight at them, and dare them to stop us. I love to watch a RB get behind one of the Big Uglies and follow him into the End Zone.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Man Dan View Post
    I always wanted to see Power Football when we got down close. Line it up and gut it out. Run the ball straight at them, and dare them to stop us. I love to watch a RB get behind one of the Big Uglies and follow him into the End Zone.
    The problem with being a totally power run team is that if you get challenged by a team that sells out for it that has an explosive passing game then you are begging for attrition to kick in or miracles. On the flip side you can't be running gadget plays every other plays or you are gassing your defense. I really think the key in football is to have a very capable passing game with a dominant running game, or a dominant passing game with a very capable running game. Point is you need to be able to score a lot while controlling the game.

BamaNation All-American bamamc1's Avatar

I just wish we had Daboll last year with the best tight end in the country that always seemed to be lost in the game plan. Tom Brady makes a living throwing the ball to the TE.

BamaNation All-American AlexanderFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamamc1 View Post
    I just wish we had Daboll last year with the best tight end in the country that always seemed to be lost in the game plan. Tom Brady makes a living throwing the ball to the TE.
    Tom Brady throws to the most physically gifted tight end, ever. Gronk is in another class when healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson