List of Visitors for Camp (Started Sunday, Ends Tuesday)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
These are just names I've seen thus far. I'll add to the list as I see more.

5* DE Micah Parsons (Bama is also considering him for RB)
4* RB James Cook
4* LB Brandon Kaho (BYU commit)
4* WR Alontae Taylor (Tennessee commit)
4* RB Lyn-J Dixon (Tennessee commit)
4* WR Joseph Scates
4* WR Isaah Crocker
4* CB Kalon Gervin
3* S Myles Mason
3* ATH Jonathan Hess (Ole Miss commit)

2019 OT Devontae Dobbs
2019 RB Quavaris Crouch
2019 S Jalyen McCollough
2019 QB Paul Tyson
2019 APB Slade Bolden
2019 QB Hang Bachmeier

Kaho is a guy to watch as a possible commit. Bama hasn't offered yet, but a good camp performance could change that. He's indicated he's open to flipping to Bama, too.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Good looking list, I have not seen any highlights but taking into consideration our depth at RB and DE. This kid must be some kind of running back for our staff to even be thinking about him playing there since he is a five star at DE.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

Good looking list, I have not seen any highlights but taking into consideration our depth at RB and DE. This kid must be some kind of running back for our staff to even be thinking about him playing there since he is a five star at DE.
I believe he would be a linebacker in our defense, not DE.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Gotcha I did not think of that possibly the Jack position I am guessing.
Also hard to imagine that Parsons would end up at RB, although stranger things have happened, I suppose. Think I remember reading somewhere where he laughed off the whole notion of him possibly playing RB at Alabama. He sort of said, " With the RB`s they have? Don`t be ridiculous."

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My twitter feed has been blowing up the last few days with positive comments from recruits.

Thought I even saw one from a 2020 recruit...

Nothing but respect for all those on staff involved in the process.

No pun intended...

And props to existing players, and commits, who are singing back-up to the recruits...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
My twitter feed has been blowing up the last few days with positive comments from recruits.

Thought I even saw one from a 2020 recruit...

Nothing but respect for all those on staff involved in the process.

No pun intended...

And props to existing players, and commits, who are singing back-up to the recruits...
Was really hoping we might get a commit or two from the camp. Then again, it`s entirely possible we got a silent or two.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
expect July to be a huge month for recruiting. Word is 3 to 4 are going to go public with their commitment this weekend. Tommy Brown being the 1st to kick it off . *possibly* a huge verbal commitment for the 2019 class at the Cookout as well.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
expect July to be a huge month for recruiting. Word is 3 to 4 are going to go public with their commitment this weekend. Tommy Brown being the 1st to kick it off . *possibly* a huge verbal commitment for the 2019 class at the Cookout as well.
Yep. It's our MO. We had 10 commits in June/July last year.

Care to share the possible 2019 commit SJC?

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Well aware of Tommy's, but only one while FSU and the barn have 2-4 seems odd. Coach usually likes to have a few pull the trigger to get our name in the news during the summer.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Reading what Cameron Latu's mom said about his visit, and I get the feeling we're in good shape. She says she favors us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Well aware of Tommy's, but only one while FSU and the barn have 2-4 seems odd. Coach usually likes to have a few pull the trigger to get our name in the news during the summer.
So who (of note) did the barn get?

The bag man lives... :cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.