Ukrainian Special Ops commander blown up in Kyiv and cyberattack, same day

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Maksim Shapoval, commander of a Ukrainian Special Ops unit, who was preparing a dossier the Ukrainians were going to present to the ICJ alleging Russian involvement in Ukraine, blown up in downtown Kyiv.
Same day, cyberattacks from somewhere hit Ukrainian air traffic control and National Bank.
No proof of Russian involvement with either, but, who knows?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I know this is satire, but a bomb blowing up a Ukrainian military guy in a car in downtown Kyiv ensures this is not just some fat guy in basement pining for the USSR.
Fat guys in Russian basements do not plant bombs on cars in Kyiv.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I know this is satire, but a bomb blowing up a Ukrainian military guy in a car in downtown Kyiv ensures this is not just some fat guy in basement pining for the USSR.
Fat guys in Russian basements do not plant bombs on cars in Kyiv.
All of the White House narrative now is that they're good guys we need a good relationship with. Of course, in reality, they are a regime of thugs with whom no one can have a decent relationship, unless it's on their terms. I keep coming back to the Trump son and his statement that a disproportionate portion of their holdings are in Russia. I just don't know how we ever got into this situation...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
All of the White House narrative now is that they're good guys we need a good relationship with. Of course, in reality, they are a regime of thugs with whom no one can have a decent relationship, unless it's on their terms. I keep coming back to the Trump son and his statement that a disproportionate portion of their holdings are in Russia. I just don't know how we ever got into this situation...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
And this is not the only one car bombing.
SBU officer Yuriy Voznij killed in car bomb in Konstantinov, Ukraine, June 28, 2017.
SBU officer Lieutenant Colonel Oleksandr Kharaberiush killed in car bomb in Mariupol, Ukraine March 31, 2017.

Sounds like someone has found an evil new toy to play with (or a new-found political authorization to play with an evil old toy).

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
And this is not the only one car bombing.
SBU officer Yuriy Voznij killed in car bomb in Konstantinov, Ukraine, June 28, 2017.
SBU officer Lieutenant Colonel Oleksandr Kharaberiush killed in car bomb in Mariupol, Ukraine March 31, 2017.

Sounds like someone has found an evil new toy to play with (or a new-found political authorization to play with an evil old toy).
I'm not normally a conspiracist, but I've come to believe that the Russians have some very serious dirt on Trump...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.