Bentley Claims to be Best AL Gov EVAH

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
All of the special (blue ribbon) committees that Bentley had set up (and some of which came from Riley) have been shut down by the new governor. She seems to be cleaning house in Montgomery and throwing people to the street and is truly making a name for herself.
I've been pleasantly surprised by her time in office so far. Her response to the questions about if she will run for office are oddly refreshing from an American politician. She says it is her job to govern the state of Alabama, not campaign. She did prevent me from getting a job in the ALEA IT department because they stopped hiring during the transition but, I ended up at the Board of Pardons and Paroles so I can forgive her.

Plus, she reminds me of my grandmother. I can just imagine the great Sunday dinners she can cook up.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I feel bad for Mrs. Bentley and the family. All those years of marriage down the drain.

Mr. Becky seems willingly cuckolded in order to gain wealth and influence. I'd call him a pimp but I don't think he had that kind of control in the relationship.
when i visited home this past christmas, among the cards that had been received and were hung for decorations, mr. becky was in the family (her whole family) christmas card along with her and their two kids.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I've been pleasantly surprised by her time in office so far. Her response to the questions about if she will run for office are oddly refreshing from an American politician. She says it is her job to govern the state of Alabama, not campaign. She did prevent me from getting a job in the ALEA IT department because they stopped hiring during the transition but, I ended up at the Board of Pardons and Paroles so I can forgive her.

Plus, she reminds me of my grandmother. I can just imagine the great Sunday dinners she can cook up.
She is also a barner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i guess bama should remove the walk of champions at bds and the bryant museum then ;)
But the Bryant Museum and the Walk of Champions are not for the purpose of TELLING folks we won X - they're to celebrate for those that already know.

Just tapping back in return bro.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.