Does Jarrett Stidham Have a Tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
I found this interesting quote from Stidham on his recruitment:

“Honestly, they worked their tails off, calling me and texting me. I even had players texting me and all that kind of stuff.”

I guess everyone at the Barn has one...

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
It happens. But it's extremely rare (less than 35 cases reported in medical literature over the past 133 years from what I can gather), and it's usually surgically removed after birth, so I seriously doubt Stidham is wagging one.

What I found interesting in looking into it though, is other types of vestigial remnants, namely "Darwin's Tubercle", which I have, apparently the evolutionary remnant of pointed ears.

Not my ear:

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I keep hearing it's why he left Baylor, he was apparently getting harassed about it non-stop. Not like a full on tail, but like a nub. Anyone else hearing this? I've seen it being talked about a lot the last day or so.
A nub??

You sure they were looking at his back end?

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
Ok guys, you seem to have a lot of fun and I want to join the party but I don't understand what the this thread means ??? :conf2:

I speak french and I usually understand 99% of all your discussions but this thread is among the 1% that I do not understand ???

What do you mean but Jarrett Stidham has a tail ? Does he have a tail like a ponytail ??? I know that a tail could mean a story ??? But I don't understand why it's so funny !

Thanks in advance for the English lesson !

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Ok guys, you seem to have a lot of fun and I want to join the party but I don't understand what the this thread means ??? :conf2:

I speak french and I usually understand 99% of all your discussions but this thread is among the 1% that I do not understand ???

What do you mean but Jarrett Stidham has a tail ? Does he have a tail like a ponytail ??? I know that a tail could mean a story ??? But I don't understand why it's so funny !

This should help.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere

Il croit qu'il est tigre, mais bientôt il réalisera qu'il est vraiment opossum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.