Does Jarrett Stidham Have a Tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Wow. Haven't been on in a while, started an international cat breeding business and its been taking most of my time. But I was in Texas over the 4th with some family and they were talking about this. Figured I'd see if there was anything here about it. I thought they were nuts at first but evidently there's legs to the rumor. What happens if he gets speared in the back? will it paralyze him?

My exact reaction when I realized it was riz posting.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
"Pin The Tail on the QB" is apparently all the rage at aub kids birthday parties these days

When I was a kid, we had to use a donkey:frown::frown:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Wow. Haven't been on in a while, started an international cat breeding business and its been taking most of my time. But I was in Texas over the 4th with some family and they were talking about this. Figured I'd see if there was anything here about it. I thought they were nuts at first but evidently there's legs to the rumor. What happens if he gets speared in the back? will it paralyze him?
Riz! You have to stay a while, pal. The infrequent teasing is not satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.