Does Jarrett Stidham Have a Tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Was telling my brother about this, he is an aubie and does radio graphic imaging. He said a "tail" is very possible. I won't get in to the details, just that he said that it is an anomaly that does indeed happen.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Has anyone taken this up with either the NCAA or the Conference? Will defensive players be able to pull him down by his tail? I think the NFL has a rule that tackling by dreadlocks is legal. Also, if he is hit and only his tail touches the ground is he down? Or is that like putting his hand down to maintain his balance? I'm sure if his tail touches the out of bounds marker he would be considered down.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Has anyone taken this up with either the NCAA or the Conference? Will defensive players be able to pull him down by his tail? I think the NFL has a rule that tackling by dreadlocks is legal. Also, if he is hit and only his tail touches the ground is he down? Or is that like putting his hand down to maintain his balance? I'm sure if his tail touches the out of bounds marker he would be considered down.
Personally, I think Auburn has a special play just for Stidham..maybe a tailback option pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.