Does Jarrett Stidham Have a Tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bama61

1st Team
Aug 24, 2004
North Alabama
Somehow this seems too appropriate, don't they like to call their stadium "The Jungle"? If all this is true, could this kid fit in any better?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Deere Lowered yes it does.

Dang it, Dub.............you shouldn't pick names that look too much like Bobby Lowder to us deranged old blind coots. Try not to do it again!

We already have enough problems, without having him dragged into this. Especially right before it is time to eat.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I feel sorry for the kid. First the three-legged race controversy in middle school. Then the disappointed "into weird stuff" rejection by the hot math teacher in high school. Then the relentless bullying at Baylor Community College. Now.... this gets exposed, and the subject of the weirdest thread in my 16+ years on TF. SMH...I just feel sorry for the kid.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Wow. Haven't been on in a while, started an international cat breeding business and its been taking most of my time. But I was in Texas over the 4th with some family and they were talking about this. Figured I'd see if there was anything here about it. I thought they were nuts at first but evidently there's legs to the rumor. What happens if he gets speared in the back? will it paralyze him?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Wow. Haven't been on in a while, started an international cat breeding business and its been taking most of my time. But I was in Texas over the 4th with some family and they were talking about this. Figured I'd see if there was anything here about it. I thought they were nuts at first but evidently there's legs to the rumor. What happens if he gets speared in the back? will it paralyze him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.