Five Guys Who Are NOT Head Coaches now. But Soon Could Be

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...s-now-but-might-be-soon/ar-AAosBfU?li=BBnba9I

No great revelation, but some interesting thoughts since most pertain to the SEC. For instance, I could easily see Chip Kelly at TAMU or UCLA next year. If Tennessee has the money Greg Schiano would be a solid, if not a super glamorous hire. Yeah even Les Miles to Ole Miss or Arkansas, although being 63 could handicap him. The guy from Michigan, I don't know enough about to comment. Do not see Sarkisian in the college job market this soon. Thoughts?

Title should read Five Guys Who Are Not Curently College Head Coaches But Soon Could Be

Last edited:

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
One of the reasons I hope CNS sticks around for a few more seasons is that I don't feel that are all that many coaches out there with that It Factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Now that Freeze is gone it looks like OM is stuck with Luke at least for the 2017 season. Considering all the issues still surrounding the OM program Luke may be the best they can attract any time soon.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Les Miles would have to be pretty desperate to go to Ole Miss wouldn't he? That job is going to be a nightmare.

I believe the story that Chip Kelly hates recruiting and doesn't want to coach college ball.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think Les is going somewhere up north or somewhere in Texas. He won't touch Ole Miss unless he is desperate. Ole Miss will either settle with a guy on the staff, hire someone safe, or double down on a controversial candidate to stay relevant. I say the first two are the most likely.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.