Here's A Pretty Cool 2017 Alabama Desktop Theme I Found

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's been a longggg time since I looked for a new desktop theme & came across this one I've never seen..I thought some of y'all might like it as well cause it looks great on my laptop & on my Samsung as well..I will add more if I see anymore nice theme's & feel free to add any Crimson Tide desktop theme's if you wanna share as well..

Mob-Bama

2nd Team
Dec 14, 2001
Mobile, AL USA
I really liked that first one 09 but when I saved it for my desktop, I couldn't see my icons very well so I changed it to the second one....Thanks!! It was just a little too "busy". I started to say I wouldn't mind having that one for a poster but that makes me sound like a pre-teen boy and I am far from that! I'm an old lady.....LOL

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I really liked that first one 09 but when I saved it for my desktop, I couldn't see my icons very well so I changed it to the second one....Thanks!! It was just a little too "busy". I started to say I wouldn't mind having that one for a poster but that makes me sound like a pre-teen boy and I am far from that! I'm an old lady.....LOL
If you can't see your icons, open up the image file in a photo editor/viewer of some sort, like Windows Photo Viewer. Find your contrast adjustment in the editing tools and adjust it down to your liking and your icons should be more visible. Just save it as a different file name when your done, then select that file for your desktop background. Here's that first image with the contrast adjusted down to -60.

EDIT: Nevermind, can't get the pic to show up for some reason. I'm at work, so might be why. I'll try again for you later.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.