Florida man didn’t like the AT&T trucks parked in front of his home. So he shot them.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Re: Florida man didn’t like the AT&T trucks parked in front of his home. So he shot t

Cell phone video rolled as Jove, 64, calmly walked around the first truck and shot at all four tires. The sound of the air coming out of the tires followed the blast.
Jove then walked to the second bucket truck and began shooting at the front of it, reloading the gun several times. Meanwhile, one of the AT&T workers could be heard calling police to report the shooting.

“He's shooting the truck right now,” said a man who identified himself as Derrick Taylor, a technician with AT&T. “There's a guy shooting the tires and shooting the engines and everything.”
Miami, Florida
A man, Jorge Jove, 64, from Hialeah, told the AT&T workers he didn't want the trucks parked in front of his home. The workers then told Jove that they would move as soon as possible when they were finished working on the telephone poles
The video shows Jove firing bullets into both utility trucks as a worker calls 911
Police say Jove was a firefighter with Miami-Dade Fire Rescue for 34 years. He has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a firearm and two counts of felony vandalism said Hialeah Sgt. Carl Zogby.

For some reason there's a part of me that loves this......(not that I would ever encourage or endorse this type of incivility) :)

Last edited:

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Re: Florida man didn’t like the AT&T trucks parked in front of his home. So he shot t

If you really want them to move the trucks, in the end, is the best policy is to shoot the tires out?

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins

I forsee a Stand Your Ground defense...

But seriously, if you want them to move the truck, why shoot the tires?

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

If you really want them to move the trucks, in the end, is the best policy is to shoot the tires out?
I thought this as well. When you're tired of them throttling your internet and you can't watch "Gunsmoke" without buffering, steps must be taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011

I thought this as well. When you're tired of them throttling your internet and you can't watch "Gunsmoke" without buffering, steps must be taken.
"Gunsmoke" was a GREAT show! Especially the original 1/2 hour episodes. Marshall Matt Dillion! No one could out draw the Marshall!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Always wondered what Bazza's real name was. I'd have never guessed Jorge.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011

Bazza, I'll drop by and feed your dogs while you're spending quality time with the popo.
Ha ha...you know what, Bodhi....I don't trust too many people when it comes to caring for my "fur babies".....but after that story you posted about your Mom.....you're in like Flint, if the need arose! ;)

Tell your Mom hi for me, please...she's an angel!

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Ha ha...you know what, Bodhi....I don't trust too many people when it comes to caring for my "fur babies".....but after that story you posted about your Mom.....you're in like Flint, if the need arose! ;)

Tell your Mom hi for me, please...she's an angel!
I'll pass along your greeting to my Mom. You don't want her involved, however. She will get very attached to your pups and try to keep them.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.