Don't forget about Aaron Robinson

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Can't believe an Aaron Robinson departure thread hasn't been started. He was a very important part of our secondary this year. Did you see how well he played in the A Day game? I kept saying to myself, who is the Robinson guy making all those nice plays. There are question marks at DB, probably more so than any other position, especially seeing Hurts and Tua torch our DBs left and right. He was a top guy, so this could come back to bite us. Hope the plethora of other 4/5 star guys step up at the position.

RTR!!!!! Can't wait for Atlanta!!!! Did anyone see the 360 degree video screen in it yet? That's unreal.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Was told Aaron went home over summer and got homesick. Can't fault the kid for that.

The picture OTOH....

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
If he feels that way, good riddance. We don't need anybody at any position bad enough to beg him to stay.
I agree, having talent and depth is one thing. But winning a championship takes more than that, it takes guys with character, it takes players who are willing to sacrifice. I'm not sure either would apply to him.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Yeah, that pic is a poor choice on Robinson's part. Contrast that with what Emmons has said. Robinson makes himself look bad on the way out the door.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
That picture was crazy. I can't believe he did that.

But I played a little ball back in the day, and unfortunately every football team has a handful of people who just aren't right.

One guy on our college team got so mad at his position coach, that he threw his shoulder pads in the trash can in front of the home team fans during the game, and stormed off the field. I still can't believe the coaches let him back on the team the next week.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Ok, I give up. What does the picture say? (In English, old man terms please)

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Someone should tweet Aaron Robinson and ask what it means?

Sounds like he has issues for sure.

Probably got on the wrong side of the coaches.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Means he's heading backing to Florida and giving the middle finger to Alabama on the way out..
Even if it`s tough to do, unless you`re asked to do something illegal or immoral, always leave a job, organization, etc. with as much grace and class as you can muster. Never burn bridges unnecessarily. It`s amazing how small this world is in reality.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.