"Youth" watch disabled man drown and film it

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
You should be disgusted.

But why bring up the 9-1-1 comment?

This has nothing to do with people calling 9-1-1 when they should be solving their own problems.......this is an example of worthless piece of crap kids.......who need to have their butts thrown in jail for a year...and I mean thrown in with "general population jail"....

Looks now like they are being charged with a misdemeanor....
Well they certainly don't need to be "adding" to the gene pool.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
You should be disgusted.

But why bring up the 9-1-1 comment?

This has nothing to do with people calling 9-1-1 when they should be solving their own problems.......this is an example of worthless piece of crap kids.......who need to have their butts thrown in jail for a year...and I mean thrown in with "general population jail"....

Looks now like they are being charged with a misdemeanor....
IIRC, the comment I was referencing with my own involved someone calling 9-1-1 to report a possible sexual assault taking place near their home - IOW, someone who might be in distress and need help. That seems similar enough to this incident where these boys noticed someone who needed help and did nothing to help him. Nothing happens to these boys for their willful cruel wretched lack of action while the person who acted with the intent of helping someone paid dearly. To be frank, they had an absolute moral obligation to call for help but not a legal one so nothing should happen legally. (Part of me wants karma involved, though) Interesting though the dichotomy in positions regarding the two incidents. I suppose I could have let it go. I stand by the sarcastic criticism, but certainly did not intend to begin a duel. If you are offended then I still apologize.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
IIRC, the comment I was referencing with my own involved someone calling 9-1-1 to report a possible sexual assault taking place near their home - IOW, someone who might be in distress and need help. That seems similar enough to this incident where these boys noticed someone who needed help and did nothing to help him. Nothing happens to these boys for their willful cruel wretched lack of action while the person who acted with the intent of helping someone paid dearly. To be frank, they had an absolute moral obligation to call for help but not a legal one so nothing should happen legally. (Part of me wants karma involved, though) Interesting though the dichotomy in positions regarding the two incidents. I suppose I could have let it go. I stand by the sarcastic criticism, but certainly did not intend to begin a duel. If you are offended then I still apologize.
Karma is a "B." I have a feeling it will catch up to them. It usually does some way, some how.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
A slight turn of events.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html

Five teenagers who taunted a drowning man while recording his death from afar may face criminal charges, a Florida police chief said Friday.
Cocoa Police Chief Michael Cantaloupe said Friday he will recommend the state attorney prosecute the teens under a statute that requires a person with knowledge of a death to notify a medical examiner. The state attorney will decide whether to file the charges, which would be a misdemeanor under that statute.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.