"Youth" watch disabled man drown and film it

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Can't believe the teens aren't being charged with anything. I thought there were laws about not coming to the aid of someone. Anyway, IMO, they should be charged with manslaughter. Disgusting, these teens will be worthless adults. First to just stand there mocking and recording but, then to not even report the incident. It was 3 days latter before the body was found. Got to be something these idiots can be charged with because we don't need them as part of society.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Can't believe the teens aren't being charged with anything. I thought there were laws about not coming to the aid of someone. Anyway, IMO, they should be charged with manslaughter. Disgusting, these teens will be worthless adults. First to just stand there mocking and recording but, then to not even report the incident. It was 3 days latter before the body was found. Got to be something these idiots can be charged with because we don't need them as part of society.
Article said no law exists in FL.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Just another example of the disregard of the sanctity of life that is growing in our culture. Now it has gotten to the point that what is more important to many is that they get their video to go viral and get a ton of likes on FB instead of saving a life.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Some places have duty to rescue laws, but they are pretty rare in the US and in any case they do not require a person to endanger his own life. That said, the cowardly and callous attitude expressed here is disgusting.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Why call 911? Solve your own problems.

Quite seriously, I'm disgusted.

You should be disgusted.

But why bring up the 9-1-1 comment?

This has nothing to do with people calling 9-1-1 when they should be solving their own problems.......this is an example of worthless piece of crap kids.......who need to have their butts thrown in jail for a year...and I mean thrown in with "general population jail"....

Looks now like they are being charged with a misdemeanor....

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
At the very least, they need their names and their parents names out there so they can all be ridiculed in the public square. The "youth" and the adults that allowed these little monsters to become what they are.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.