Eryk Anders make UFC debut

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Disappointed he didn't drop a roll tide in the post fight interview but the announcers talked a good bit about his time at Alabama. Good stuff..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Eryk will always be one of my all time favorite Bama Players cause even though he wasn't the biggest or fastest players on the field..He was alway one of the most explosive when he made plays & it's apparent that explosiveness has translated to the octagon as well..

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He has a very good future at this fighting gig. Natal was a huge favorite simply because of his experience and the fact Anders took this fight on short notice. Him being a southpaw plus the fact his punches come from weird angles, he is going to give a LOT of guys fits.

Bama-94-00

All-American
Nov 1, 2004
Huntsville/Madison, AL area

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
He also only had about 9 days to get ready for the UFC fight. I read an article here Anders said one of the mottos at training club is to '‘Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready." He did that for sure.
Any idea where he trains? I saw his name come up for the fight and was like, wow. I guess he took the fight after someone backed out or got hurt since he was fighting for another organization not long ago. I never knew he trained in MMA. Maybe he can hook up and fight Shawn Jordon somewhere down the line and make it a Bama-LSU thing.

I have been in BJJ and MMA for about 10 years and wonder if I can connect the dots to where he is training at.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.