New Stranger Things 2 trailer released...

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I was searching for a thread last night to post this. Looks great. Have a feeling I'll be up late into the night binge watching on release day.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I know we're not the only ones tearing through season 2 right now. Watched the first six last night. So good.

There's also an aftershow (7 episodes) available after you get through it. My friend already went through all of them & informed me.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
All done. Now sad but the Beyond Stranger Things show is a bonus.

Season Two was pitch perfect for me.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
we watched the first two season 2 episodes last night. they were good.

even though it is not always temporally correct, the music is great.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Let me start off with this....any cast that include a dude name Finn Wolfhard, you knew the show would be awesome. I mean seriously....FINN WOLFHARD. I wish my name was Finn Wolfhard.

Whoever thought making a show part Stand by me, part Goosebumps, part neverending story, a touch of all things 80s cliche, needs to send me a bottle of what they are drinking. Great show.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
we saw some of the school scenes being filmed across the street from my wife's great aunt's bday party (down in stockbridge) back when they were filming season 2. and the park in season 2, episode 4 is just up the road from our house (perkerson park in atlanta). we take our daughter there a lot.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I know we're not the only ones tearing through season 2 right now. Watched the first six last night. So good.
There's also an aftershow (7 episodes) available after you get through it. My friend already went through all of them & informed me.
Finished Ep six last night. Hope to finish the season tonight. Serious nostalgia factor--damn, but they not only nail the 80's look, but they nail the 80's vibe with the music and camera work.

Also, vaguely creeped out at the degree to which Billy resembles 80s Rob Lowe.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I've never watched these type cable series, but I see a lot of people excited about them. I need updating on my entertainment sources. Does anybody have any tips for someone who has never used netflix?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.