Hello everyone

joooko

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, Jack here. Glad to join the community (hope it is the right place for an introduction post, if not, please move it to where it should belong) I was born in Alabama, now live in NY and travel a lot, and feel some kind of nostalgia for the good old days. Thank you for having me :cool:

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Hey, Jack! Let me be the first to welcome you here! As a newer member I find this community to be one of the best on the internet. Feel free to jump right into any discussion or lurk and read for a bit to get a feel for the flow of conversation and some of the other poster's personalities.

Look forward to chatting Bama ball with you in the future. Roll Tide.

All the best- Intl.Aperture

(Also, a friendly reminder to read the rules for posting on the boards. The reason this is one of the best forums around it that the rules are actually enforced and followed by mods and posters.)

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Roll Tide, and Welcome!

What part of NY are you in?

Also, please be advised of the newly implemented two paragraph minimum

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Welcome to Tidefans, Jack. A great group of knowledgeable football fans in general and Alabama fans in particular. Follow the ground rues, enjoy the threads and post often. :cool2:

Edit: Blue font = Facetious

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Welcome and enjoy by far the best CFB board on the inter web! RTR!!!
Hi, Jack here. Glad to join the community (hope it is the right place for an introduction post, if not, please move it to where it should belong) I was born in Alabama, now live in NY and travel a lot, and feel some kind of nostalgia for the good old days. Thank you for having me :cool:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Welcome. New guy has to bring donuts for everyone.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Welcome.

Great timing: new initiates used to have to run a belt line, but was abandoned due to the determination that virtual belt lines just didn't seemed to produce the same effect as live...:wink:
RTR!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to TideFans. Our Mods run a pretty tight ship. We like it that way. TideFans has some very knowledgeable Football Fans, then there is the rest of us. Feel free to join in. Voice your opinion, but keep it clean. Ladies and children also frequent our site.

If you have questions... We have a few guys who possibly came over on The Arc. They are a fountain of knowledge.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Welcome to club! You are either not using enough paragraphs or are using too many. I'm still waiting on that clarification. :)

joooko

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you guys for the warmest welcome :) I'll be doing my best

Roll Tide, and Welcome! What part of NY are you in?
PitMaster, I'm based in New Jersey, currently in Italy.
And I'm really sorry, have seen no good bagels here, though my favs in NYC are Zucker's

Welcome!Do ya mind if we call you Bruce?
nope, unless the mods treat it as name-calling :biggrin:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Welcome, Jack!

Thanks for the like on my post in the music thread. I thought your handle was someone I hadn't seen before. 'Well played', sir! ;)

I see you have already received some good natured ribbing by some of the usual suspects around here. That's a good sign!

I would be interested in the story behind how you came up with the handle "joooko"....and also....seeing as you are in Italy...curious if you followed this year's Tour de France at all?

We look forward to your presence on this very well managed forum!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.