Julio loses $100k ear-ring

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I wonder who called the divers in? The insurance company? Julio seemed to not be too bothered by the loss of the ear ring. But dang, $100k for a diamond. To go in your ear.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
reminds me of Chad OchoCiinco on Hardknocks going to Claires in the mall and buying a $10 giant fake diamond ear ring. His point was that he had the money to buy it for real so why bother? A much smarter stance

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
reminds me of Chad OchoCiinco on Hardknocks going to Claires in the mall and buying a $10 giant fake diamond ear ring. His point was that he had the money to buy it for real so why bother? A much smarter stance
The singular example of Chad OchoCinco making a wise decision with sound logic. ;)

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I like his attitude towards the loss -- though expensive, the earring loss can be replaced. 65ft is not that deep scuba wise, but visibility and condition of the lake bottom could be huge factors.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I used to hear that cocaine was God's way of telling you you were making too much money. Now, there's a whole near standard... :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.